At Flanagan’s Preschool in Collegeville, Pennsylvania, we’re more than just educators, we’re parents too. We understand that choosing the right childcare provider for your child is one of the hardest decisions you have to make. By providing an environment for your child where they can grow and thrive, we are confident that Flanagan’s Preschool in Collegeville, Pennsylvania is the right school for you.
At Flanagan’s Preschool we integrate the most important elements in any child care or preschool – giving your child a fun educational experience and care from an amazing team of early childhood educators. Combined, the value our preschool offers is unparalleled. We extend our preschool’s value by including nutritious meals and enrichment classes such as Spanish without additional fees.
Childcare & Preschool Programs Available:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 1 year). A daycare program designed to foster your baby’s early foundational skills in a calm, secure environment.
- Toddler Childcare (1– 2 years). This toddler childcare program is designed to start introducing key preschool fundamentals to your child through numerous hands-on activities.
- Early Learners (2 – 3 years). This childcare program is designed to encourage kids to discover, make friends, and develop self-confidence.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years). As part of our preschool program, we foster concepts of trust, independence, competence, and initiative to empower your child to move toward independence.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – Our Pre-Kindergarten program incorporates the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prepare children for their transition to Kindergarten.
- Private Kindergarten (ages 5 – 6) – Coming Fall 2018!
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years). The adventures in our before and after school programs come when students get to experience many personalized, hands-on activities, both indoors and outdoors.
- Summer Camp (5 – 12 years). Join us this summer for American Road Trip Summer Camp!
Letter from Our Director
To give you a better idea about all that our preschool has to offer we are excited to introduce you to Julie Townsend, our Preschool Director here at Flanagan’s Preschool in Collegeville, PA.
Flanagan’s Preschool is located in Collegeville, Pennsylvania and serves young children ages 6 weeks – 10 years. We strive to provide a childcare program that is welcoming, educational, and fun. Children learn best when they are participating and active. Our preschool curriculum allows children to participate in hands-on activities that develop the needs of the whole child. Learning is age appropriate and the activities are created to meet the needs of the children in the classroom.
It’s not just about academia; social and emotional development is just as important. Teachers model behaviors for the children to assist them in problem solving, demonstrate emotions in a positive way, and work in groups. Helping children convey their feelings and interact with peers in a productive manner will benefit children throughout their life.
I would love to tell you more about this wonderful program and give you a tour. I look forward to meeting you and answering any questions you may have.