Welcome to Flanagan’s Preschool in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania. Our preschool learning center provides exceptional programming for children ages six weeks to five years old.
At Flanagan’s, we’re more than just a daycare, and our teachers are more than just educators. We’re parents too. We thoroughly understand the challenges and difficulty in selecting the appropriate childcare facility for your toddler and it is our hopes that we can make the decision a little bit easier.
As one of the premier early childhood educators and preschool facilities in the United States, we’re committed to providing a safe, warm and inviting learning environment for your child where they can grow and thrive. With over 20 years of experience and expertise in preschool education, we are confident that Flanagan’s Preschool in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania is the best childcare facility you can choose.
Our Preschool & Childcare Programs:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 1 year). A daycare program designed to foster your child’s foundational skills while maintaining the strong bonds, warmth and security your child enjoys at home with you
- Toddler Childcare (1– 2 years). Our toddler daycare program guides your toddlers through a curriculum of cognitive, social and physical growth.
- Early Learners (2 – 3 years). A program focused on improving your child’s educational and social fundamentals in small, secure classroom settings.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years). A carefully designed preschool program focused on thoroughly preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4 to 5) – A Pre-Kindergarten program focused on equipping your child with the necessary skills and confidence to enter kindergarten.
Letter from Our Director
Thank you for your interest in Flanagan’s Preschool in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania. We are located at 2914 Walton Road which is very close to the corner of German town Pike and Walton Road. We are conveniently located just ¼ mile from the Plymouth Meeting Mall, Route 476 and the PA Turnpike.
We have over 20 dedicated staff members. Many have their Associates, Bachelors or Master’s degrees. We have several staff members that are currently enrolled in school to further their knowledge of Early Childhood Education. We are proud of the many long term staff at our preschool. The average tenure of our staff is over 5 1/2 years. This is unprecedented in the childcare field. They are also committed to providing the children with the best foundation to prepare them for public education. Our children consistently enter kindergarten well prepared and we are proud of that reputation in the community.
We believe that strong communication and a family-like bond is critical. Parent newsletters, daily lesson plans and progress reports are some of the ways we keep our families informed about their child and our childcare program. Our family events including our Preschool Graduation, our Grandparent’s Day, the Winter Gingerbread House Decorating Party, and Halloween Parade allow parents the opportunity to get to know one another better and to build a relationship with the children and teachers that their child is spending time with every day. The home to school bond is a very important element of education and we strongly believe it should start as early as possible.
We invite you and your family to come and visit our preschool learning center. We are proud of our children, our teachers and the classrooms – we love to show them off. Please feel free to stop in and visit us at your earliest convenience or better yet- make an appointment so we can give you our undivided attention.
Tina Frank Licwinko, Director